Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

it was short and to most may not catch the subtle detail and as expected looks amazing. my inner fanboy is squeeing at the thought of more brackenwood content- squeeing i say!

Pleasure Island 5 Pleasure Island 5

as always it was really good :) just a little short though.

Return to the Playhouse Return to the Playhouse

i love this stuff and especially the alfred alfer series. i love the twisted, the disturbing and the hurt. please dont stop the golden madness. i also just adore how the animation is greatly improving over time- you are becoming one of my favorites on this site just for the previous specified reasons. some may find it too disturbing but i see it as internet gold.
all hail the alfred alfer

Feet Night! Feet Night!

that was so many levels of funny.

In The Dark Iss 3 Trailer In The Dark Iss 3 Trailer

oh boy! issue 3- I cant wait.
i wish i could support the patreon page @ this time. as long as i can eventually own a solid copy of the next issue of this magnificent series. i love the dark atmosphere and the various beings in hell that you've created for your comic makes it worth the while (and wait).
---->just an input from a acolyte and a fan :)

Comick responds:

Thanks man!! Yeah once the pages are all completed I will have a book made eventually! But the benefit of Patreon is you could be reading the comic pages as i create them right NOW for just $1 dollar and not wait another year haha...not to mention the online version will have things the book won't have like 10+ years of sketch book archives and even animated full color panels created in flash with voice and sounds. But again I appreciate the kind words a ton man and that's why I bust my ass every night making these! :) Thanks again and yeah no worries a book will happen in time!

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

this is my favorite NG movie this year i think! it was done really well. the narration was amazing and a ending leaving you saying, 'woah, dude' shocking i must say but loved it all the same.
its not homophobia as some would say, it was potential, then loss and giving it away. a tragic story if i ever heard one.

Joy Meets The AntiVirus Joy Meets The AntiVirus

this shouldnt be rated A but more likely an M. ooo dick joke. still REALLY funny

SUPER KAWAII OTACON SUPER KAWAII OTACON

OMG thats fucking awesome! shut up bird *splooge spit*

Ratticus Ratticus

HA it reminds me of my pet rat, he's a little shit too

Three Curious Ponies Three Curious Ponies

omg that was disturbingly funny. not a brony but that still made my day.